Monday, July 21, 2008

Incubus - I Miss You.

Incubus - I Miss You.

To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, Utopian dream.

You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said "I miss you"?

I see your picture.
I smell your skin on
The empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
But already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care,
And I miss you.

By some twist of luck, B and I have been able to work out our schedules to chat every night this weekend. Monday marks the start of our food diary blogging (we're keeping it private so you don't see how much junk we put into our mouths), and our supposed healthy lifestyle plan. He's already gone running twice this weekend, for an hour and a half each time (that basically overrides the total of all my runs since my return, haha). I'm motivated to keep up. Oosh.

No comments: