Friday, February 16, 2007

Le Baiser.

Le Baiser.



I really do want to watch Paris Je t'aime. I was rather optimistic about worming my way out of chores tomorrow to zip down to Vivocity for an early screening, but the sneak previews are scheduled at the weirdest timings. Bummer.

On a separate note, look what I found:



A picture of Ceci and I back in our Sentosa days, taken by Devina I think, during one of the craze-filled lunch hours. I don't know how true the saying "a picture speaks a thousand words" is, but this has sure brought back an onslaught of memories. I can almost feel the subzero air-conditioning, the quiet whirr of the air purifier, the tap of keyboards, and my vantage seat in the Communications department. And of course, some mortifying and cringe-worthy memories I'd rather keep under wraps.



A quick snap during today's unintended jaunt. It doesn't quite look like it in this shot, but the building was almost the exact same color as the blue and slightly overcast sky. Sky blue, haha.

No comments: