Thursday, February 15, 2007

Contemplation on the boardwalk.

Contemplation on the boardwalk.
feeling: at ease
music: corrinne may - something about you



We all have fantasies. Daydreams we spin, revisit and redirect to escape the monotony of life. The sheer absurdness of these dreams are probably what makes them magical.

I've had the same daydream since I was fifteen. Here and there, scenes are tweaked, the script's improvised, and the characters recasted (lol), but the essence is essentially that of my teenage reveries.

The last thing I expected was for this little fantasy of mine to, in a funny way, come true. It was one of the subtly weird situations I found myself in. And the magic disappears.

I'm gonna have to concoct a new daydream to occupy my future boredom-induced reveries.

No comments: