Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Forty winks.

Forty winks.
feeling: impatient

Ever since the painters removed the portruding nail I hung my clock on, I've awoken disoriented on many mornings, staring at the blank turquoise wall. The clock's now propped up on the tv, semi-hidden by the screen.

Is was almost eleven by the time I rolled awake. The first thought that came to mind was that it was a gorgeous Saturday morning. And then I realised that it was Tuesday, and that lecture ended a half hour ago. Haha! It was no lazy boo boo though. I'd long decided to give myself the day off from school.

This week's getting an infamous rep. Two quizzes and a million deadlines. I can only wonder where I found the time for nine hours of sleep and a dinner out with the family tonight. And I'm heading over to CH's in a couple of minutes for a swim with Ken. I'm incorrigible, I know.

Haha!

No comments: