Sunday, February 11, 2007

Afternoon beers on the promenade.

Afternoon beers on the promenade.
feeling: cheerful

After the hectic work week, nothing beats spending a lazy Saturday afternoon with my poly mates.


Jane had to leave for some birthday function, and the rest contemplated hopping over to Cafe del Mar on Siloso Beach. Pity we all had dinner engagements; the weather today was perfect for lounging at a beach bar. We trooped down go Brotzeit instead, this German pub by the Vivocity waterfront.


Pork knuckle for the boys


And a salad for me. The portion was huge, and even with Marc's help, I managed to only chow down half the plate. It was delish though. The feta cheese made all the difference.

And of course, the boys guzzled their afternoon beers with glee. I copped a couple of sips, and it was really pretty good. Then again, I'm no beer connoisseur so... haha.


Will there be a day when Marc'll pass up on a beer? Haha. He looks kinda cute with the beer moustache though.

Sea breeze, good food, great company. TP's Hospitality guys are definitely in a league of their own.


The afternoon slipped by, and it was to Marina South for CH's "pink IC" dinner with the Spottiswoode gang. Explains why I had the salad for lunch no? It was A LOT of meat, especially beef. I'm gonna have to go on another veggie detox.


No comments: