Monday, June 05, 2006

Overdrive.

Overdrive.
feeling: drugged
spinning: jem - stay now

This song always makes me think of North Shore! The tangled webs of love are enough to keep me lusting for more each week. Seriously, let me fall in love in paradise like them and I don't think I will ever fall out of it. White sandy beaches, clear crystal waters, balmy sea breezes... come on, those are the essential ingredients for a cocktail of luuurve I say!

Bad news though. FOX is always cancelling all the shows I get hooked on. First it was Miss Match and now, according to an online forum, North Shore's gonna be axed pretty soon. This sucks. I think the Tuesday 10pm slot on Starworld is jinxed. Can't seem to find the North Shore series in vcd/dvd. Please, tag me if you know ANYTHING about it.

Got to watch Romy and Michele's High School Reunion earlier. Two words - totally bimbotic. Even an almost-bimbo like me found it hard to stomach! I wonder how Jason got through the movie without a complaint.

Alright, enough of blogging. I'm snuggling under the covers for an early night. Meeting Lanxi for a game of tennis tomorrow - gotta be up bright and early to wipe the layer of dust off my racket. It's been about two years I think? I predict a session of ball-picking, haha! Gonna then be zipping off to meet Ceci for a chick flick before barelling back home in time for North Shore later in the night. Busy, but it sure beats being a couch potato.

No comments: