Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Folk dancing on sandy shores.

Folk dancing on sandy shores.
feeling: in need of direction
spinning: travel tunes on yahoo radio

I think my owe my stomach an apology. First I starved it on a Sunday morning when I should be treating it to a leisure breakfast of toast and steaming coffee. Instead, I treated it to a late late brunch at Projectshop Cafe consisting of half an orgasmic caesar salad and half a roast chicken sandwich. (I split them with a fellow stomach-torturer. Scroll down for pictures to whet your tastebuds.)

After the travel deal hunting got too much to bear three hours later, my partner-in-crime and I made a pit stop at Swensens and treated our semi-concussed bodies to a ice-cream induced sugar high. We decided on a Topless Five (that's five scoops of ice-cream for the uninitiated) coupled with hot fudge and chocolate cereal bits. Minus that scoop of yucky Pistachio Almond which we left untouched, we decided that an approximate of two scoops each just didn't cut it. And so we ordered yet another Topless Five, this time really topless. With much will and determination, we managed to scarf down half of the second order.

4+2.5 = 6.5

6.5/2 = 3.25 scoops of ice-cream each

Now that ain't so bad! I could barely swallow a bite of proper food for dinner after the ice-cream abuse though.

Bad food choices aside, I think we're gonna be holidaying in Langkawi! I THINK. We'll see how our plans go.

Adeline's finally back from the US. Lunching at the new Palawan Beach Koufu with Roger tomorrow. :)

No comments: