Sunday, June 04, 2006

Coffee for the caffeined.

Coffee for the caffeined.
feeling: light-hearted
spinning: keri noble - talk to me

It feels like forever since I last did a proper textual posting! Now, if you hadn't gotten the gist of it, let me tell you - monsoon Phuket was NO sunny tropical holiday. At least I saved on my SPF50 sunblock...

A couple of weeks back, Kelly commented that she hasn't been reading about my usual coffee catch-ups that I blog about so frequently. Well, a month's worth of fashion buzz has finally died down and I've gotten my life back on track to my days of leisure, haha!

Caught up with Jem over lunch at Scotts on Friday. Laughed ALOT when he told me about one of his potential dates - The Singapore Bimbo. Picked up a couple of cds as well. My week ahead seems pretty packed, but I hope I'll be able to watch Romy and Michele's High School Reunion sometime soon. Lisa Kudrow (Phobe in F.R.I.E.N.D.S) is one of the leads... bet it'll be rib-tickling.

Caught 160 Characters with Ceci at the Esplanade last night. It was a short play but enjoyable nonetheless. Tried sharing the belly-clutching funny scenes with Jason but it just wasn't the same as watching it. And I totally enjoyed the post-play analysis over tea and an obscenely expensive strawberry dessert at The V Tea Room. Actually, we talked about everything - business plans, guys, people; except the play. Hahaha!

Less than 24 hours later, I got my ass down to town for an afternoon of shopping with... you got it, Ceci. It was supposed to be her spending her moola on office wear, but I got myself a Crumpler, a blusher brush and a striped tank as well. Tsk! I hate shopping with that girl!
Okay okay, you know I love you my bestest shopping buddy. We trawl the shops like nobody's business... which really is nobody's business, come to think of it. Haha!
I am infatuated with this totally awesome polka dotted tube top. (Scroll down for the picture.) It's fun, it's cute, it's casual yet dressy enough. However, even the smallest size was too loose. One tug and woohoohoo... Urghs.

Off to bed in abit. Gotta be up bright and early for piano tomorrow before meeting Lanxi for a swim. :) Life's good baby.

No comments: