Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Goodbye straw head.

Goodbye straw head.

Knowing that I wouldn't be able to stomach another day of my hay-like hair, I popped over to my stylist for a trim and a much needed treatment. It set me back QUITE ABIT, but I'm digging the results. For the first time since I'd permed my hair months ago, it is actually soft and swishable without that damned styling lotion. -swish swish-

I think I'd be feeling much better if I weren't so stuffed! It's been almost four hours since my last meal and I've yet to start feeling less like one of those stuffed teddies. Whatever possessed Jason and I to share a large waffle with two scoops of ice-cream after a pasta dinner??? Oh yeah, it's Waffle Tuesday. Hahaha!

My appetite's decreased quite abit of late, though it's starting to pick up again. Gone are my days of dessert stuffing. Which is good, right?

I'm onto my second day of listening to Ireland Forever. I'm still trying to spot that Irish lilt Nora Roberts mentioned in her book, and to really differentiate what it is about Irish music that sets it apart from the rest. Apart from the generous use of hornpipes that is. That seems to be the only difference I can hear. Please, go listen to a track by The Corrs and tell me. (Oh yes baby, they're Irish.)

Alrighty, time to hit the bed and get on with the trilogy. Gotta be up before the noon time sun if I wish to jog off all that sugar. Night world!

No comments: