Sunday, October 09, 2005

Three times the cake

Three times the cake



I've had so much cake this birthday, not that I'm complaining, heh. (Think my waist is though, haha.)
1st - 30 Sep, surprise from HTMIG 03/04
2nd - 3 Oct, surprise from Sentosa peeps
3rd - 7 Oct, surprise from the Spottiswoode club
P.s. All 3 cakes were chocolate. Mmm.

Okay, my bragging rights have officially expired.

It's been a good weekend I think. A good part Friday night was spent with "The Spottiswoode Club" over at CH's place having cake and Kenrick's decadent dark chocolate fondue. We just sat there for hours talking, from biology (courtesy of Kenrick's medicine knowledge) to the Bali blasts.
Crawled out of bed early the next day to work off the sin with Cindy Crawford. I think I'm getting used to this trainer of mine - my legs no longer suffer from the post-Crawford ache, haha! Went for a swim in the cold after-rain pool with Ken and CH in the later part of the morning. (We were feeling REALLY guilty you see.) The swim was good though, refreshing without the heat of a sunny day. Luxury.

The rest of the day (and night) was spent with Jason who has finally booked out of OCS, after the first gruelling three weeks. We had lunch with his mates, snuggled up, then headed out for dinner and a movie. Let's just say watching Jessica Alba in Into The Blue was extremely motivational in making me want to work out for 3 hours a day and eat rabbit food. (I'll die.)
The Island Shop is having another of its mega sales by the way. Got myself a pretty wrap skirt at 50% off. -whistles-

Today was pretty much errand/shopping day for us. He got his white shirts and stationery, and I got my Levis, Mango top and goggles. And we had time to catch another movie - Goal. It's a great inspirational film and not at all boring (don't worry girls). I might just increase my frequency of watching football games on the couch with my dad!

No comments: