Friday, October 07, 2005

Bobbing my head to country music

Bobbing my head to country music


I'm alone in the department now. Everyone else has either gone off for some meeting or to meet some media. So I'm blasting country music (courtesy of www.music.yahoo.com) from my earphones and taking a bit of a break. It's not like I'm up till my ears in work or anything though, my current workload prolly reaches up only to my ankles, haha! Everything's sorta winding down, now that I'm just 3 weeks from my last day. I wonder if I'll cry.


The country beat has gotten abit too much, switched to my Creative instead. Have I ever raved about Chances Are from the Ally Mcbeal soundtrack? It's definitely one of my all time faves.
I've been feeling a little bored and unproductive bored these days with the lack of nerve-wrecking work, counting the hours till it's time for lunch or time to go, so I'm gonna say this:
THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!


Come tomorrow, I'll finally get to hang out with Jason after his 3-week confinement in OCS. Was a little cranky when we spoke last night. All of a sudden, I just couldn't adapt to listening to his voice (he's just gotten back from outfield, and we haven't really properly talked the past 2 weeks) and I'd forgotten how to share about my life. Ah well. Think I'm gonna ketok my boyfriend for my birthday present. We didn't get to celebrate my birthday together 'cos of that confinement. Tsk.


Had dinner with the family last night at my dad's restaurant, and my uncle started talking about terrorism and how it was just a matter of time before we get hit. That was scary. It totally unnerved me. I don't want to lose any of my family and friends to such crazy man-made havoc. What is wrong with these people? They're acting like they're brainwashed or something.


Been a little confused of late. My mind's been reeling with questions of the future - where should I go from here? I'm not sure NTU is that good a choice. Urghs. Beach bum beach bum beach bum.


55 minutes to lunch. =)

No comments: