Sunday, October 16, 2005

meartistic

I feel so gay in a melancholic way, it might as well be spring.



I bought Aubrey's Spring cd as a birthday present to myself, and I haven't gotten around to playing it till today. (Aubrey Ng is a local jazz singer.) The first track - It Might As Well Be Spring has got such great lyrics, I couldn't resist ripping off one of the lines as my title, heh. I feel like her music robs me of my blogging inspiration though, so I've switched to Norah Jones instead. Never fails. :)

It's been a good weekend, despite the rain getting in everybody's way. Did dinner with Shaun on Friday night at Anchorpoint. I was supposed to get my running shoes, but superficial me just didn't fall bait to those unsexy (read: functional) designs.

Had a good swim with CH on Satuday morning. He said my speed and style have both improved! That sure left me on cloud nine, for I have never been much of a swimmer. Saturday evening was spent over at Jason's granny's place for his ah-gong's birthday celebration. Like all his family gatherings, this was a noisy and festive affair. Stole away in the night to catch The Myth which wasn't quite as bad as I'd imagined really. I rather enjoyed it actually, haha!

Caught Deuce Bigalow at Jubilee today before having a piping hot KFC lunch to ease the cold. It's been awhile since I've been out in such heavy rain. Laughed the afternoon away with his brother and girlfriend on the couch watching some Chinese version of Punk'd, had a quick dinner, then sent him off to camp. The hours pass too soon.

No comments: