Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bada Bing Bada Bang

Bada Bing Bada Bang

I'm ill. What started out as a teeny sore throat yesterday has manifested into fever and throat infection in a matter of hours. I went to work in the morning 'cos I thought the worse was over, and also because I couldn't imagine staying at home all day with nothing to do. Bad choice. I headed back for home in an hour. Piling on the makeup sure didn't help me look healthy, Marilyn flipped when she saw me in the office. "Girl, you look terrible." Whatever happened to the wonder of cosmetics? Haha.

Most of the day was spent in bed reading tabloid magazines (courtesy of Robin), drifting in and out of sleep, and answering phone calls. Maybe I haven't been bitten by the fever bug but the popularity bug! Hah, bad joke.
In case you're wondering, my entry title is inspired by the name of some bath jelly I saw in the magazine. Cool huh, whatever it means.

I'm pretty bummed that I didn't get to do my 6k today, and I have a feeling the medicine's gonna affect my stamina. This sucks. Let's hope the strength returns to my limbs and I'll be able to do a run before work tomorrow.

No comments: