Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hanging up those running shoes.

Hanging up those running shoes.
music: paolo conte - via con me





The Shape Run came and went by so quickly. I reached home at 11ish, and that was after the run, breakfast and snake-long queues to collect stuff. It felt good knowing I had accomplished so much, and half the day hadn't even passed me by! Maybe I should make it a point to wake up at 5:45 a.m. fortnightly. Or monthly.

I've been awfully busy of late. Assignments are piling, and I've been to the movies a little too often as well. Surprisingly, both the food-related No Reservations and Ratatouille didn't make me feel like hopping into the kitchen to (attempt to) whip up a storm.

In case you haven't heard from me, I've gotten India as my exchange placement. I was a little disappointed, but I believe that things happen for a reason. At least now I know my sixth sense ain't that wonky, haha!

The more I think about it, the more it feels right.

No comments: