Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Embers.

Embers.
feeling: weary

It hasn't been a good time, and it probably wouldn't be for a while.

Like I like to believe, it takes the bad times to appreciate the good. It pains me so to see the weary faces, but I do know that it's not a time to crumble. They need me, and as tiring and trying it may get at times, I will be their support, that solid rock in place of the weather-beaten one.

I kinda feel like a reflection of Erving Goffman's dramaturgical perspective. I'm still who you think I am in social settings, but it is right where I am now that I feel completely drained.

And I'm wishing for things I'm better off not wishing for.

I haven't really spoken to anyone about it, and I'm not intending to really, so just bear with me for this period.

No comments: