Saturday, June 16, 2007

Upon a falling star.

Upon a falling star.
feeling: excited
music: the wallflowers - i started a joke

It was uncannily coincidental, and so surreal. We were laying down on the grass, staring up at the clear night sky, and talking about how we'd both never seen a shooting star.

Less than an hour later, we saw one. A flash of blue and yellow, so fast, so bright. I still can't quite believe it, up till now.

On a different note, Jinli Bunny's birthday surprise was a surprise, despite the minor glitches. Jared came up with a brilliant plan to lure her to Hooters (where the others were waiting) after our Fantastic Four movie - he said he had a discount at the restaurant. Not surprising that Jinli bought it, considering Jared's somewhat perverted interests eh? Lol.

We had to stall for time, and I insisted that we ate ice-cream, while Jared Monkey insisted we stay on the bridge to finish our ice cream, and further stalled by snapping away. I even called Geraldine right in front of Jinli's eyes. I can't believe you didn't suspect a thing woman. Who's the stupid one huh? Heh.

Despite your endearing stupidity, happy belated birthday babe! Sorry I couldn't stay for the entire celebration, but I'm looking forward to Jared's video of you hula-ing away.



That's all the publicity you're gonna get, I promise.

Off to the shower and for a haircut. The ball's tonight, and Mich and I are pretty darn excited!

No comments: