Friday, June 29, 2007

Run off the cookies, smelly!

Run off the cookies, smelly!
feeling: excited

I've laid off running for awhile now, for I'd stopped feeling the high I got in the past while training for Real Run or even on those NTU night runs with Silver. Sick of the pool (and frankly a little worried about the sun exposure) and inspired by Jared's commitment to his running workouts, I strapped on my Asics, plugged in my iPod and gave my neighbourhood pavements a good pounding this morning.

It felt good.

Lanxi and I have signed ourselves up for the Shape Run on 9 September. We've been favouring the pool way too often since we left school, and the 5km run sounds way less threatening than the 10km one. Heh. I'm looking forward to our training sessions though.



And look at what I got up to earlier this afternoon.





Doesn't look too bad eh? It tastes pretty good too, I must say. Haha! Off I go to collect my new specs (I sure need them!) and then to Wala's with the babes. And I'm looking forward to tomorrow's orientation package delivery cum animal road trip! Jinli, our lives are in your hands. This is a solemn plea. Hah.

No comments: