Monday, June 11, 2007

Kaleidoscope of time.

Kaleidoscope of time.
feeling: absolutely knackered
music: aubrey - go away, lil boy

Remind never to read into the wee hours of the morning - not when I have to be up at 7:30 a.m. the next day, and especially not when I have a morning driving lesson scheduled. I didn't get out of bed till eightish, and being the insistent kook I am on the whole breakfast-with-papers routine, I am late in catching my bus, and early in catching a cab. Which explains this oddly-timed post.

It's a beautiful morning. The weather's alternating between sunshine and grey clouds, but that's beauty in the unexpected for you. I can't believe I'm sitting here semi-comatose, waxing poetic about the weather. I should really start making my way downstairs, but I can't get my ass out of my seat. It's been a recurring syndrome these days.

Back to the beautiful morning. It's the kind of warm sunshine with cold breeze day that makes you want to pack a picnic basket to Fort Canning and listen to Aubrey on your ipod. With the risk that it'll start pouring just as you set up your picnic mat that is.



Hit Holland V. yesterday with Mich C, Marc and his friend Daniel. I feel like I haven't been to the area in ages, and it felt good to be back. Got talking about Saturday's plans at the ball, and Mich and I are all excited about the after-ball. I hope we go some place with a live band. We saw Hush at Wala's last night, and the female lead had those husky honey-tinged vocals. Nice.

I really ought to go.

No comments: