Wednesday, May 09, 2007

In a holiday state of mind.

In a holiday state of mind.
feeling: exhausted, tickled.
music: jennylyn mercado feat. janno gibbs - if i'm not in love with you

After weeks of procrastination, I finally got down to clearing out my hall room yesterday. I didn't have much of a choice actually - it was the last day for eviction. What a word, haha.



Barren, back to how it was 2 semesters ago. I haven't spent as I should have in here, but there were some pretty awesome memories.



Goodbye Hall 4.



Met my bitch for a swim in the morning, before hitting the town together to conquer the shops. I haven't spent the way I did today since I realised the importance of saving for my travels. BUT it's the weekend of dad's birthday + Mother's Day (presents for both mom and auntie) + brother's birthday + piano kid's birthday, so spending's justified, no?

Walked past Singapore Pools at Lucky Plaza and shared a 4D ticket on impulse. I think bitch and I are telepathic - she chose the number that flashed into my head. Let's hope telepathy pays well, haha.

I don't know if it was the post-purchase endorphins or the Mike+Ike sugar high, but we laughed our way through dinner with Ceci and Edmund. Red Indian jokes and make-believe tribes.

The show continued back home, this time on MSN with Jared and Jinli. Pirated celestial heavens, Tu Di Gong, Sun Wu Kong, Queen Mother, Zhu Ba Jie, Chang'e, Nibushinanya, Verena, Vandana, Alfred Choi, and dead bunnies.

I don't think I've laughed this much since a very long time ago. Ache abs, ache.

No comments: