Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Forgiveness: Priceless.

Forgiveness: Priceless.


Photo: TFM Distribution

HH and I were this close to giving the movie a miss altogether due to our clashing schedules, but I am so glad we finally got around to watching it today. It's not mindblowingly good, but good, which is honestly, good enough for today's cinema offerings. I haven't watched that many French films, but Priceless is definitely up there with Love Me If You Dare and He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not.

On a different note, I finally confronted an issue I'd been running away from for the past five months. It wasn't easy, for it was so much easier to avoid and not think about it; and it was much easier to remain angry than to deal with the hurt. While jabbing at not quite old wounds hurt initially, anger soon gave way to logic.

Grudges, I've concluded, are manifestations of procrastination. Quite like an overdue fine or a friend you have been meaning to call for ages, grudges unknowingly weigh you down. So pay that fine and call that friend. You'll feel much better, trust me.

No comments: