Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Aussie Diaries - Sydney Day 7


The Aussie Diaries - Sydney Day 7




Final breakfast at Baffi & Mo.


I thought I'd skip the java and have a hot chocolate with the girls, but man did I need a caffeine hit after the late night packing. And I really wanted a good latte before I came home. So yes, dairy overload.


Eggs benedict - yum.


B&M's famous potato hash - yum too.


Gingerbread hotcakes with Persian fairy floss. This looked like it came out of Hansel & Gretel but it was really way too sweet for breakfast.


Redfern's a semi grungy, semi new-agey sorta neighborhood. Very nice. And look at the vain bitch all dressed to match the colourful door... ;)


Goodbye Sydney, goodbye Australia. You've been very good to us indeed (minus the excess baggage charges)!

No comments: