Monday, October 06, 2008

There's a reason to believe we almost got it right.

There's a reason to believe we almost got it right.



I used to have a picture of me grinning as my MSN display picture, and Mich has been giving me hell about how she has the urge to draw on whiskers each time she sees it. I've recently changed it to a picture of my newly pierced belly, and as I was sending her the pictures we took at dinner last night, here's what she had to say.

Mich: Eh, I really wanna add whiskers for you leh.
Me: What? On my belly??!
Mich: What whiskers on your belly? Hello, have you seen a cat?
Me: But I've changed my display pic already...
Mich: Ya I know, but one of the pictures you sent me, you grin until cannot see your eyes. (That's the last one posted up there.)

Ah, so that was the picture she was talking about... Am I the only person who finds this even remotely funny?

On a side note, B's back from his mountain trip with an injured ankle and bruised coccyx as souvenirs from the climb. Gotta admit I didn't know what a coccyx was until we started dating. Haha.

No comments: