Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bali - No longer just a daydream.

Bali - No longer just a daydream.



The tickets are finally booked. I'm all set for my third trip to Bali, and instead of the time constraining four-day trips I've taken in the past, I'll be staying for 12 days this time around.
First I'll join B, and then Ceci will join me when he takes off to see his parents for Christmas.

So hopefully I'll finally get around to taking a Balinese cooking class, dine at Ku De Ta, see the dolphins frolick at Lovina Beach... everything I haven't had the chance to do on my previous two trips really.

Excited is an understatement, though that's kinda tapered off after my four-hour session surfing Bali websites and hotel recommendations. Needless to say, I've been extremely unproductive in revising for the HR test that's taking place in an hour. First let me figure how I'm gonna lug the tripod, laptop and my huge-ass textbook to the other end of the campus...

No comments: