Monday, October 20, 2008

Say it like you mean it.

Say it like you mean it.

It's just so... typically female to start feeling unmotivated when race day is just a week away. Lanxi and I are horrible runners when we're sleepy, and Saturday's beach side run in the hot afternoon sun almost killed us.

I was drifting in and out of sleep most of Friday night, and though I pretty much nudged B awake each time I tossed and turned, he was as fresh as a daisy when we finally sat down to brunch at noon. And eating less than two hours before the run was a huge and intentional mistake. Could feel the french toast flopping around on the run.

I'm really not sure if we'll be able to complete all 10km in grace, so I'm hoping the atmosphere will be ra-ra enough to spur us along. If not, I'm gonna kidnap May somewhere in the middle for breakfast, haha!



After a recovery nap in the evening, I zipped out to meet bitch for a spot of unsuccessful shopping and crazy antics. Dancing the Y.M.C.A and runny eyeliner that made her look like a raccoon.

And all this, the calm before the storm that awaits this coming week. Deadlines, interviews, flea markets and the big race. Need luck.

No comments: