Friday, November 23, 2007

Bittersweet.

Bittersweet.



I think my Warehouse toga dress is officially the sabo dress. The last time I wore it to Marc's commissioning ball, we got sabo-ed to do some Malay dance on stage. This time around at Fagan's OCS social night, we were made to do a catwalk as one of the "best couples". But it's all in good fun, haha.

I actually enjoyed the dinner, for there were a series of live performances by the cadets, like an especially swoonworthy acoustic set playing my kind of songs. And Jingyi, the girl seated beside me, proved how true the whole six degrees of separation logic is. Two degrees for us, I'd say. We shared not one but at least ten friends from my secondary and university. How's that for coincidence!

Headed down thereafter for another of our impromptu reflective coffee dates, where we reminiscised about the past as usual, and adjusted to feeling grown up. Hard not too when you see your once boyish buddy in the driver's seat. It's bittersweet. :)

No comments: