Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I still can't say no to a meme.

I still can't say no to a meme.
feeling: restless

Because Charlene asked me to!

Tag 5 people to do this quiz: Ceci, Nanny Lays, Jane, Jem, Jared

List of ten people:

1. Ceci
2. Charlene
3. Flora
4. Jinli
5. Daphne
6. Fagan
7. Jem
8. Mich Bitch
9. Jane
10. Cheryl

Who is number 6 having a relationship with? (Fagan)
No one yet, what about fireworks girl dude???

Number 9 is a? (Jane)
A laughing goose, heh. And one of my buds.

If number 7 and number 10 are together, is it a good thing? (Jem and Cheryl)
Eh, Jem's too much of a caveman... and I don't think he'd like Cheryl's duck very much!

How about number 8 and number 5? (Daphne and Bitch)
They're both strrrrrrraaaiiiiggghhhhhhtttt.

What is number 2 studying about? (Charlene)
Communication, but she doesn't study. She eats up her books. HAHA.

Last time you had a chat with number 3? (Flora)
Friday, over lunch!

What music band does number 8 like? (Mich)
Classical piano, sheesh woman.

Does number 1 have any siblings? (Ceci)
Nope, but I can be your sister dear! Heh.

Will I woo number 3? (Flora)
Eh, no? Hahaha. I like men.

How about number 7? (Jem)
I'll woo the caveman with a club and a hunting spear, ha ha ha.

Is number 4 single? (Jinli)
Yea, only alcoholics need apply though! Haha.

Surname of number 5? (Daphne)
Chui.

Name of number 10? (Cheryl)
Cheryl Quek Quack Quack.

An obsession of number 2. (Charlene)
Biting people. "Can I bite you?"

Does number 5 and number 9 get along very well? (Daphne and Jane)
They haven't met but I imagine they would!

Where is number 2 studying at? (Charlene)
NTUWKWSCI.

Say something about number 1. (Ceci)
She's my favourite yoga/chick flick/Cedele buddy. That's 3!

Have I tried developing feelings for number 8? (Mich Bitch)
Yeah, feelings of hatred for my bitchy bestie.

Where does number 9 live? (Jane)
Bedok, but right now? Perth.

Who's number 4's idol? (Jinli)
Me!

Are number 5 and number 1 best friends? (Daphne and Ceci)
They haven't met...

Does number 7 like number 2? (Jem and Charlene)
They haven't met, but I think Jem likes cute tiny girls like Charlene. Cavemen la... hahaha.

How did I get to know number 2? (Charlene)
Through school! Poor me.

Does number 1 have any pets? (Ceci)
3 cats - Baby, Porridge and Sunrise, and an imaginary husky.

Is number 7 the sexiest person on earth? (Jem)
Cavemen are hot. HAHA. Especially with a bird's nest atop their heads eh, Jem?

No comments: