Thursday, March 23, 2006

Splash of turquoise.

Splash of turquoise.
Feeling: Inspired and uninspired
Reading: Nora Roberts - Table for Two
Spinning: Shakira - Hips Don't Lie

I can't help feeling that the frequency of my entries should be higher, seeing that I barely have anything better to do anyway. Then again, the fat yellow couch in my living room's so alluring my ass can't seem to say no. (Things will probably be different if I had a laptop instead of a desktop.) This Sunday will merely mark yet another week of my slackerdom.

I hate having so much time on my hands. It makes my mind wander and I find myself thinking about anything and everything, from my eyebrows to my university education (which until Saturday I thought I had sorted). My hyperactive mind's such a huge contrast to my couch potato-ed being, I sorta feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience.

Enough of anticipating American Idol, North Shore and the outcome my yet another chick lit novel. I need a new purpose in life. Now excuse me while I dive back into Nora Roberts...

No comments: