Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Closure Part Two.

Closure Part Two.

Just had an enlightening convo about closure with my FOS babe. You know what's the greatest thing about closure? You stop wondering about the what-ifs and move on.

Almost done with the much talked-about PS I Love You. The book had me holding my breath to prevent my almost silent giggles from morphing into roaring laughter on a crowded bus and also rapidly blinking my eyes at a speed of 1000 blinks per minute to stop the heartwrenching pain in my eh, heart and to prevent the tears from falling.

It's scary. Love inevitably leads to leading a life revolving around your loved one, and it is always a terrifying thought that he/she will pass on (donkey years from now if you're lucky) one day.

So my expectations for the novel weren't met. But still, it was moving enough to make me run (okay la, brisk walk) from the bus-stop to Jason's place just to give him a tight tight hug.

No comments: