Sunday, March 26, 2006

I could get used to life like this.

I could get used to life like this.

I've missed running along Sentosa's beaches. The rather even terrain and fantastic scenery (nature, not bare-bodied hunks mind you) makes running quite a breeze. The slightly overcast skies this lazy Sunday morning probably kept the crowds away and almost recreated the serenity of evenings I ran whilst still on my internship.

As Ceci and I sat outside the shower to cool down, I thought to myself that I could get used to my Sundays being like this. A good run, refreshing shower, then a nice leisure breakfast. Then, I wondered if there was someone who appreciates and shares this whim of mine. Once in awhile's probably fine for most, but trust me, not many will happily get up early for a run every Sunday morning.) That's how the rather intense missing hit me in the gut. Ouch.

No comments: