Monday, March 20, 2006

Bits and pieces.

The web of life.
Feeling: Lazy
Reading: Totto-chan, the little girl by the window
Spinning: Lifehouse - Blind

My time post-Bangkok has been rather void of excitement. Then again, there was the NTU SCI interview on Saturday. Intuition tells me it didn't go well... and I'm suddenly having second thoughts about it all. For now, I think it's best I leave the thinking till judgement day.

I've sorta had it with bumming around, yet I have unknowingly slipped into the couch-potato rut that I reckon will take quite a bit of effort to get out of. At least I've been doing alot of reading, polishing off book after book. Oh, and did I mention I applied for relief teaching? Hah!

I went for a run last week. Now, the intervals between my runs are increasing while my motivation is decreasing, along with my stamina. While it used to be a great mood-lifter, I can't seem to find the passion in the sport anymore.

People often say that the world is small. I like to think it is because bits and pieces of our lives are unknowingly interlinked with others and each time a discovery of one bit is made, it makes us feel that the world is just that little bit smaller. Like the intricate weavings of a delicately spun cobweb, this is the web of life.

No comments: