Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I was tagged. Scroll down to see if I tagged you.

The Final Five (remove the top and add your blog to the bottom)
Shahruddin.com: Project Sha
Asmaradiana.com
x.tutyfruitty.com
www.emo-zions.blogspot.com
sarongskirts.blogspot.com

What were you doing ten years ago?
Flirting with the boys in my Pri 4 class ha ha!

Five Songs Which You Know All The Lyrics Right Off Your Head Now
Wish I - Jem
Sway - Bic Runga
Chances Are - Robert Downey Jr feat Vonda Shepard
Again - Lenny Krevitz
Mr. Beasley - Corrinne May

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire
Fund my university education
Travel - Bali, Australia, Cambodia, Thailand, States, Europe, in that order
Buy a car
Buy a house
Buy a genie and wish for another million

Five Bad Habits
Quick-tempered
Shooting my mouth off too quickly
Tanning
Messiness
Impatience

Five Things You Like Doing
Reading chick lit
Watching chick flicks
Soaking up the sunshine
Cafe hopping with girlfriend(s)
Reading tabloids haha.

Five Things You Will Never Wear, Buy Or Get New Again?
Veet hair removal mousse
Cai fan from the coffeeshop across Jason's place
High-cut sneakers
Baggy FUBU jeans (I sure remember when they were THE CRAZE back during my Sec 1 days...)
Can't think of the last!

Five Favourite Toys/Things
My auntie
Jason (so sad, they're under the toys/things category haha)
My blog
My handphone

You're IT
Faggy
Kelly C
Jasmine
Sarah
My bitch

No comments: