Monday, September 19, 2005

Cindy Crawford makes me ache

Cindy Crawford makes me ache



I am beat. Apart from an exhausted mind that conveniently went blank while I was in the midst of churning out a release for a bridal couture launch (sounds so high-endish cool huh?), my arms, shoulders and thighs ache like there is no tomorrow. All thanks to Cindy Crawford - my personal trainer on a video.


I need some inspiration. The words are all clumped up in my head like a pile of glued-together dried leaves. Not exactly the most brilliant of descriptions, but think about it, if I could blog well, I'd jolly well have been working on the release. Yawns.


The past week has passed me by in a blur, and Jason officially booked into OCS today. I rolled out of bed at get this, 5.30 in the morning, to send him off. It's worth it I guess, considering I won't be seeing him in the next 2 or 3 weeks. And... I made it to work on time without having to take a cab! Haha. Let's hope this pattern continues for the rest of the week.


A part of me is wishing to head home for a run the minute the clock chimes 6pm, but I've got more important things to do, like a Mid Autumn celebration with my department. We've even got lanterns ready for us to walk 'round the island with. Haha!

No comments: