Friday, August 05, 2005

Some Well Deserved Sunning

Some Well Deserved Sunning

I finally got my much-needed dose of vitamin D during lunchtime! Instead of heading out to Seah Im (Marilyn and I miss the food like crazy), I headed down to the beach for sunning instead.
Despite my earlier post, my workload hit a sudden high in the mid-morning, and I was literally running around for over two hours non-stop. Seeing the exceptionally clear skies and searing sun, I grabbed my beach gear (I leave them in my office drawer) and headed near the waters for some much needed alone time.

I'm done with Cecilia Ahern's where rainbows end. It's basically my ultimate fantasy alive in a novel - delicious. Anyway for the uninitiated, Ahern is the author of Ps. I love you. Jolted your memory yet?

Well, where rainbows end is an excellent book, albeit a little too wordy for an impatient me who was DESPERATE to know the ending. I ALMOST succumbed to the dirty old trick of reading the last page whilst I was in the midst of the story, but thankfully, I pulled my itchy fingers back. Haha!

The beach break did me good. Now now, how many of you can boast of taking a beach break during lunch? I'm getting smug.

No comments: