Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mind over Body

Mind over Body

Yiling and I completed the 5.5km New Balance Real Run in 31 minutes! The terrain was pretty tough, with at least 1km on the sand. OH MY GOODNESS. We had no idea we were so fit, haha! It was really an achievement. We were one of the several "old birds" in the Women's Junior category, considering that it's under 19 as of 1 Jan 2005.

That's all I wanted to brag about actually, haha! And if you actually read my previous LOOOOONG entry, then you definitely deserve a short one this time around.


Oh yes. Please go watch Mig's performance of Baby I Love Your Way on www.rockstar.msn.com/
Go to videos, week 6... he's the eighth performer. I read his blog and he said he got all choked up thinking of his wife that he couldn't sing the last note well. Man. THAT IS SO SWEET.

No comments: