Friday, August 05, 2005

0846 Blues

0846 Blues

Okay, so I'm not exactly blue. I just wanted some abstract title that will make people sit up and take notice, though I suspect it ain't working, haha! Actually, I'm far from blue as it's been a pretty good work week - lotsa laughing and mucking around with my colleagues, and that makes office life exceptionally interesting. :)

Met up with Jazzy baby on Wednesday night for dinner and some catching up, and boy, did we have fun. We initially had trouble deciding on a place to go after our Soup Spoon dinner, but we ended up going grocery shopping at Jason's Marketplace and Marks & Spencers instead. It was fun, and we were having a whale of a time examining the nutrition content of almost everything, lol.

Jasmine got herself instant macaroni and cheese and a packet of milk; and I got granola bars, a cup of Meiji Strawberry yoghurt (pretty much the most edible I've tasted so far apart from Yami), Lipton Lemongrass & Ginger teabags, and a stick of beef jerky for Jason. Now thank me for the peep into our grocery bags, haha!

Been bumping into BH and Mr. Ram recently near the gateway, so I get free rides into the office! Haha. That explains why I'm early these days, though I have to brag that I've been making extra effort to leave the house 5 minutes earlier than my (late) usual. It's been breakfast on the go of late, haha!

Time to get cracking and get to work before my director sees this, though the entire department is extremely laidback today. Till next time!

No comments: