Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lethargic

Lethargic

I feel like I've been zapped of every last bit of energy. Even lying down and listening to soothing Norah Jones' a chore. I pray I won't fall victim to the stomach flu virus that's been fluttering around in my home. It's definitely not the right time to fall sick, what with all the work I have awaiting me in the office. I'm bushed, seriously.

Met up with Jem yesterday. Shopped around in Queensway and Ikea before heading down to Holland Village for a little bit of inner peace at Essential Brew. It's a pretty quaint tea place, perfect for laying around and letting the afternoon slip away. Haven't met up with the dude for almost 3 months, and it'd probably be awhile till I get to see him again, what with his Canada holiday and army enlistment thereafter.
Headed down to Bugis for dinner with Fagan and Marc when Jem headed home to watch soccer. Left them to their pasta dinner whilst I shopped around Bugis Village for gems. Got myself a necklace and a pair of drawstring pants, not bad la. :) Brekos it was for drinks and a whole lot of catching up. We were SO reluctant to leave, but duty calls (at least for Marc whowas doing the 7am shift the next morning). The night was definitely a crash course on the inside of a male mind. Haha!
Jason's mom called me in the evening and asked me if I felt lonely. Guess she's missing her son. Hmm. I sure feel like something's missing not hearing from him 'cos of his field camp, but it's bearable. :) Off to a hot shower and more sleep.

No comments: