Thursday, January 31, 2008

Impassively active.

Impassively active.

Since I last updated, I:
  • recovered from my stomach flu, and went for kebabs with the gang on India's Republic Day

  • spent the whole of Sunday afternoon sitting along the corridors and tanning the Indian way with Erwin, Nuria and Marine

  • had the odd experience of a haircut and head massage, the latter involving rubbing nausea-inducing oil onto my hair and flopping the ends about my face

  • had a morning yoga session with coursemate/yoga guru Venu. Marine and I were so relaxed, we lost track of time and had to run to make it to class on time.

  • agreed to sign up for the badminton mixed-doubles tournament with a coursemate, then tried playing with Romain and found out just how bad I was

  • have to wake up in just over five hours for a day-long field trip
Shit?

No comments: