Friday, December 04, 2009

Swing swing, swing the spinning step.

Swing swing, swing the spinning step.


You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

picture from here

The dreaded exams are over, and the girls and I celebrated with cheap beer and free bar grub at Brewerkz last night. I don't know if the bunch of us can ever be in the same room without starting what seems like our traditional game of Cantonese charades! All I can say is I'm glad the impromptu session of hoarse karaoke screaming didn't leave any permanent damage to my voice box.

However, FYP looms beyond the post-exams glow and my babes and I will be working through the weekend. Not ideal for our first weekend of freedom but hey, at least we'll be one step closer to completing the tedious project. For now, I'm just done editing the privacy settings on my Facebook account. I've decided that wearing my heart on my sleeve may not always be the best thing to do, and I've limited a lot of info and pictures to a select 16 people. :)

Off to the shower and to that triple-date with the babes. Happy Friday!

No comments: