Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back in the groove.

Back in the groove.

It's been odd, being without Facebook for five days. My mornings felt incomplete without logging on to check my (yeah yeah make-believe) F&B empire on Cafe World and Restaurant City; and my nights seemed a little too long without a cursory glance at status updates.

But as strange as it was initially, it didn't take me long to get over the distress at my virtual suspension. Turns out I don't have to whip up a virtual Kung Pao Stirfry, nor do I have to know what everybody was up to, from getting yet another iPhone to losing yet another wallet. There was always something else to do, what with the inevitable hustle and bustle that comes with the remaining days of the year.

Regardless, it didn't take the good people at Facebook that long to figure out I wasn't any sort of hacker and to restore my account. So I'm back online, just in time to get a heads up on Bangkok's weather from Nanny Lays. "Hot, like Singapore's weather..." The 2006 Christmas chills Ceci and I experienced don't seem to be this year, so I guess it's shorts, tanks and flip flops. Easy packing. :)

No comments: