Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Why, hello again.

Why, hello again.

My brother's moved home with us and for someone who values her privacy, it hasn't been easy coming home almost everyday to throngs of visitors. But what matters most is that the worst seems to be over and that we've all come through stronger than before.

Normality is starting to seep back into my life, but I haven't been very diligent in catching up with friends. The last thing I feel like when crowds are already infiltrating my house is to be around more people, but I did make a couple of exceptions. I'm slowly starting to fill up my social diary again but there seems to be too few weekends before I take off for Hanoi end September. And while I'm a tad gutted P's away, I'm totally excited that my beach babe Ran will be home for two weeks come Sunday!

Meanwhile, I've been mucking around with a poloroid application I downloaded today, so I'll leave you with some snapshots of the girls I've been spending time with in recent weeks while Karen was in town.













Two words: Cheese overload!

No comments: