Sunday, September 13, 2009

I always seem to forget how fragile are the very strong.

I always seem to forget how fragile are the very strong.

But life goes on.



Nothing quite means having Ran back like a trip to the beach for some shameless sun-worshipping. It's been awhile since I've sat in the sun doing absolutely nothing, and knowing it's gonna be some time before I'll do it again eased the niggling guilt of skin damage. Kinda.

P and I popped by Ben & Jerry's Chunk Fest later in the evening for a taste of some fest-exclusive flavors. Can't say I was a fan of Sir Elton John's sweet concoction, but I quite enjoyed Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cookie dough and fudge chips. Yum!

And there we go, another weekend come and gone.

No comments: