Monday, September 07, 2009

It's past 1 in the morning.

It's past 1 in the morning.

I've been hammering away at the keys since I opened the reference books I got from the library and the countless tabs I've opened in Flock. I have been avoiding getting down to the piece because of the sheer amount of information out there and the perplexingly broad scope of my assigned topic.

I spent a good seven months living, breathing and loving how I had to constantly churn out articles and it is contrastingly ironic how I've put off a travel writing piece for the entire week. Then again I am reminded that I had nothing to do but write at that time, while a million other unsexy things (media law readings and project work to name a few) vie for my time and attention these days.

The good old days eh?

No comments: