Friday, April 03, 2009

Butterfly babies.

Butterfly babies.

I've got a last minute interview scheduled for tomorrow morning and those baby butterflies in my belly are starting to flutter their tiny wings. I'm not star-struck, but there's something about shrewd women that leaves me intimated yet slightly in awe. I have no choice but to strut in there and kick ass. Now keep your fingers crossed for me will you? ;)

Meanwhile, this is the only sane portrait from last night's insanity.



From fake birthdays just so we could have our cake and eat it to a falling gecko on my head, lewd jokes fueled by overactive imaginations to downing too much way too quickly in a whirlwind drinking game... I'm curious to know just what adventures we'll get into when we head off to a tiny Indonesian island two weeks from now. I'm psyched!

No comments: