Thursday, April 23, 2009

La Dolce Vita.

La Dolce Vita.

Ciao! I've just returned from La Dolce Vita with David Rocco at the InterContinental Singapore and it was an awesome experience. I was initially a tad apprehensive and nervous about going solo and having to mingle (or worse being ignored!) with bigwigs at the media table, but they turned out to be really nice people and I even made some friends. The effects of ceaseless drinking (from copious amounts of champagne and cocktails at pre-dinner canapés to a glass of wine with each of the six courses) sank in after awhile and everything started to seem funny. The countless glasses of liquid courage, along with the photographer's goading, led me to trek halfway across the room for a snapshot with the man himself. Haven't gotten my hands on the shot yet but I'll post it up if I don't look too bad...

No regrets, and wonderful memories to boot. ;) Buona notte!

No comments: