Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Batam bitching.

Batam bitching.

Since our gossips constantly stretched beyond our catch-up sessions, we thought we'd take it out of Singapore for a weekend. There really isn't much to say about the destination really, apart from expensive cab fares, cheap food and the most painful (and embarrassing) massage I've had to date. The highlight was of course girly company, dirty secrets and a lot of late-night laughter. Is it any wonder I returned more tired than before I left? ;)




Traveling with Polly Pocket (see how her ponytail curls?) and Rapunzel (growing out her hair).



The sudden rain foiled our plans for vegging out by the beach, so we headed to town for a cheap and good lunch that satisfied my post-Bali gado gado craving. How do the Indonesians do it? I've never had such tasty ones here.







Dinner at a near enough kelong, and sharing shocking secrets over drinks at the hotel bar. I shook the babes out of bed in time for breakfast the next morning, but I didn't get any post-brekkie sunning in. I was kidnapped from my deckchair just when I'd settled down for some poolside monopoly in the shade. Gotta hate them to love them.

No comments: