Sunday, November 20, 2005

To the exotic desert of faraway dreams.

To the exotic desert of faraway dreams.

To the tune of Leaving on a Jetplane:

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
But the flight's delayed, oh what a joke
I hate to curse, but it kinda sucks, you know?

Okay, bad improvisation. So the flight time's changed yet again. It's 0430 hrs Singapore time now. Guess the exotic desert will just have to wait another 4 hours for us then, lol. I'll prolly hop into bed in a while and try my darnest to catch some shut-eye, though I think I'll still be one of the first few to zonk out on the plane.

Know the significance behind the title of this post? Exotic desert = Dubai. Faraway dreams because my dreams are in Bali. I am positively sure I'd be jumping up and down in anticipation if we were headed to Bali instead. Ahhh the land of my sarong skirts. :) My current mood right now's "Oh, Dubai lor." This doesn't make sense considering the geographical distance! Lol.

5 days away seems like an awfully short time to be away, but I kinda expect homesickness to set in after awhile. I'm hoping for a clearer head and indication when I return, but the urge to pack both items with me foretells a blurry direction.

Many will be missed. Till the next post. -belly dances away-

No comments: