Monday, November 28, 2005

It was just another night, with a sunset and a moonrise.

It was just another night, with a sunset and a moonrise.
Funk: Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams/The Pussycat Dolls - stickwitu

It's been over a week, yet stickwitu by The PCD is still stuck in my head. I'm alternating between Jack Johnson and my daily dose of stickwitu right now. Let's hope this wears off soon enough or I'll be breathing, listening and thinking PCD, lol.

It's been a weekend well spent I reckon. I got my workouts, did all I want to do, and did most of what I have to do.

I went for my run when I got home from the airport on Friday evening. I had way more energy than I'd expected despite being half-stoned from the plane ride, so I did 3 rounds instead of the 2 I'd intially targeted. Burn Dubai flab, burn. ROFL.

Did a quick swim cum catching up with CH on Saturday morning before zipping off to Jason's. We were both so exhausted we fell asleep amidst the talking, and before we knew it, it was time to leave to get my hair cut. It was just a trim actually.. I'm gonna my perm in January. Finally. I'm feeling excited already, haha!

Christmas was in the air at Orchard.. made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I am inspired to cook a Christmas dinner for the Spottiswoode gang! :) Finally checked out the mango dessert place at International Building Marilyn was telling me about. Boy boy boy, do they have good desserts! And I caught my first Harry Potter movie as well. Lol.

The initial plan to visit the organic cafe today was ditched as hon couldn't finish his homework. We spent the afternoon sprawled on his floor doing our own work before it was time to leave for dinner. I feel a sense of accomplishment. And I realise I haven't got school on Friday 'cos it's consultation week for HT Seminar. Woohoo! -wiggles-

It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

0930 hrs - Gym/Swim session with Yvonne
1100 hrs - Apel meeting
1300 to 1500 hrs- Tutorial and lecture
1600 to 1800 hrs - Calculus make-up lecture
1800 to 1900 hrs - French lecture
After 1900 hrs - Trevor's chalet

Time to hit the fluffy pillows. Night folks.

No comments: