Sunday, November 20, 2005

Feels like forever.

Feels like forever.

Slightly under two hours before I'm due to leave for the airport. I hate having so much time to kill. As predicted, I didn't manage to get the shut-eye I craved. Body clock, body clock. I'll definitely zonk out on the plane. Lol.

My brother's hanging around the house, waiting to drive me to the airport. Boy do I love that man. :) Kenrick's behaving like a woman right now, contemplating whether to accompany me to the airport or not. To be honest, I'm rather touched that he's thinking of sending me off, but I will never tell it to his face, lol.

The MSN nicks of my fellow HTMians headed to Dubai centre around cussing the airlines for the delay. It's kinda amusing, lol. Alright! Off I go to do some sit-ups and hit the shower. Here I come Dubai. Please surprise me, and I might just fall in love with you.

No comments: