Saturday, August 13, 2011

Snaps from the road.

Something spurred me to check back on my very old travel blog to relive my globetrotting days. I wonder how I got the moolah and courage to go to some of the places I did, but I don't regret the seven years I've spent feeding my wanderlust.

The decision to re-ground myself – make more money-wise travel choices, that is! – is one that I've put off for long enough, and a necessary (albeit rather painful) one. I'll live with the restrictions when the time comes, but for now, I've got two epic trips to keep me going until 2012 comes around (with luck and planning I should be ushering it
in India).

I've definitely been slacking off the travel blogging, but here are my favourite snaps from the past nine months.

Christmas in Tokyo
Soy crazy with Ran
New Year prayer for my family
Kyoto in December
Nippon spirit
Lost in translation: Strangers on a train
Always good to have a friend on foreign land. :)
Ichiro-san, who's proof that chivalry is not dead.
Celestial sunset - Koh Klang, Mar '11


Work acquaintances turned friends in Krabi, Mar '11
Junjungan sunset, Apr '11
Bali roadtrip
Made's piglets
Inside Ketut's Ubud home
Georgetown in Penang, Jun '11
Why do I like such mambo jumbo?
The 60-year-old mountain climbing uncle from Penang
Bintan, Jul '11

No comments: