Sunday, August 01, 2010

Official beginnings.




So I've graduated - the official proceedings have been attended and the caps have been tossed. It doesn't feel any different though, perhaps because I've been working for almost two months now. I do think the entire process is a tad overrated, but it did wrap up my final four years of education very nicely and provided my academic pursuit with a closure of sorts. I've never been a fan of NTU, but it is the place where I forged several unforgettable friendships. And the school did offer me many opportunities, some of which without I wouldn't be where I am today. So yes, it has been a tediously long but nevertheless fruitful time.

The safety net that comes with being a student has officially been whipped away, but I like feeling the ground beneath my feet. :)

No comments: